Sunday, January 29, 2023

7 New English Poem

Color
-------
I see, what I see
The present color is green
Why it is delivered to hands together?
I can't see total color, is nothing to me
My country my neighbor.
 
I talk about, revolt
My mind is green or a childish
Everybody feels that, its quite ok
But i am in a red.
Red, white, yellow as it is you see
Deeply its foundation as nothing but society
You can't be satisfied about perfect play
Truthfully on going captured thing another
Color is a passion for a beautiful life.
-------
 
Reverse
-------
No tears, take a moment
Reverse yourself
Reverse your thinking
What to do?
What not to be
Morn from your heart.
 
Death is easy
Telling a bird and flew so far So far in the sky
You can't reject your best Socialization already done this.
 
I do not call for monk life
Monk had a falling towards.
 
No tears, take a moment
Reverse yourself
The sun always rises around the earth.
----------
 
Meaning of lights
------------
Now, its time to hide darkness
Darkness from your heart
Darkness from anything.
 
Look beyond to after thousand of mile
Get heart deep in eye
Where already you reached
You have to go there.
 
All can not think
Sky, the meaning of lightness.
 
You have to think
How far you able to crossover lightings.

Now, its time to hide darkness
Dark from anything
If your sense right for white
Is a great deal for human being.
-----------

False Man
----------
The eyes sees the outsider.
Others see the heart.
What sees that you as yours
Not for yourself 
The one who sees in you, too:
Not for yourself.

One day everything becomes a lie.
Lying is stronger than a bullet.
----------

Different
-------
In the mirror in daylight
In the dark of night in the bar
I found myself differently.

Wars, fears, tears so many things!
I don't get your hearts.

What are you doing in onemind?
----------

Goddess
------
Over ten years has gone
All the evils came to the world
No peace in towards
Look forwards to tears mountain!

Sometimes a year
Sometimes a month
Day after day...
Waiting for back yours
Waiting for goddess!
---------

Smile
-------
No one can tell
Nothing else to hide
Life is not a dark orange
I am going for smiles
Just for an enchanting society.

Where everybody cry for sleep
They cant give you slice
A peaceful moment everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment